Car Rental Booking System is a powerful online reservation WordPress plugin which provides all the tools and features needed to run your car rental business. It provides a simple, step-by-step booking process with online payments, e-mail and sms notifications, WooCommerce and Google Calendar integration and an intuitive backend administration.
The plugin is designed to support an unlimited number of locations and an unlimited number of vehicles and is loaded with rich features such as an unlimited number of booking forms, pricing rules for different cars and dates, booking add-ons to order, custom vehicle attributes, integration with payment services, custom booking form fields builder and more…
Latest Version: 19.02.2020 – v2.0. Check the changelog
Car Rental Booking Core Features
Car Rental Booking is fully responsive which means each and every plugin element adapts perfectly for any screen size.
Step Based Navigation
The navigation in the plugin is based on convenient steps with the possibility of returning to already completed steps (remembers once completed forms).
Map of Car Rental Locations
Define an unlimited number of locations and set up address and contact data for each one, assign cars, set own rental rules. All locations will be displayed on the map.
Multiple Booking Forms
You can create an unlimited number of booking forms and use different settings for each of them.
Rental Period Range / After Hours Return
You can set up car rental for a specified period of time and allow booking up to defined number of days in advance. Decide if you allow the car to be returned after office opening hours.
Specify working days/hours (in HH:MM time format) for each day of the week.
Excluded Dates / Email Notifications
Specify and manage the dates not available for booking. Define the list of recipients and select the sender’s email account from which the messages will be sent with info about new bookings.
Multiple Payment Methods
Car Rental Booking plugin provides multiple payment methods including PayPal, Stripe, Cash and Wire Transfer. You can choose all or selected for a given location.
Define your own colors to match booking form to your site.
Add an unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer, like child seat, additional driver or GPS navigation.
Define whether an add-on can be ordered more then once, set the maximum number possible to order, the price per single addition and the method of calculating the fee, i.e. per entire rental period or per single day. You can also define you custom tax rate.
Define an unlimited number of vehicles (cars for rent) and set a number of parameters for them. Set vehicle name and description, featured image and vehicle type, make and model. Assign a vehicle to the location(s), enter number of seats and maximum number of suitcases. Enter the type of gearbox, fuel policy and the permissible age of the driver.
Enter price of rental per single day, deposit amount, one way fee and after business hours return fee (if applicable), specify tax rates and your own attributes to the vehicle. You can even specify the dates in which the vehicle is not available.
You can define an unlimited number of vehicle attributes like color, engine, etc. and then you can assign them to individual vehicles in their settings.
Give values to vehicle attributes while editing a vehicle.
Download Car Rental Booking System for WordPress Nulled FREE at NulledThemesDot.com
Tax Rates / Currency
Define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23% and choose one of the 160 available currencies.
Smart Sticky Sidebar
Booking details with the summary of your order is always visible even when scrolling the page.
Visual Composer Integration / Nexmo SMS Integration
Car Rental Booking comes integrated with popular Visual Composer for WordPress plugin. We’ve also added full integration with Nexmo API for SMS notifications to improve the customer experience.
One Click Demo Install
Import demo data to start with by using plugin settings menu.
Backend Feature List of Car Rental Booking System for WordPress
The module allows you to create a location of your car rental operation and you can create an unlimited number of different locations. Each location has individual settings.
- Browse, add, edit or delete locations.
- Specify how many days in advance you accept reservations.
- Allow / disallow to return vehicles after business hours of the location.
- Set location address, contact details and location on the map.
- Define working hours for different days of the week.
- Exclude dates from the booking.
- Set available payment methods for the location. Choose between PayPal, Stripe, Cash and Wire Transfer.
- Set notification options.
With this module you can create an unlimited number of booking forms and for each of the forms define different settings.
- Browse, add, edit or delete booking forms.
- Select available locations.
- Set minimum gross value of the order to send a booking.
- Set timepicker interval in minutes.
- Set default status for new orders.
- Enable or disable smart sticky option for summary sidebar.
- Decide whether to display vehicle filter bar on step 2 of the booking form.
- Decide whether to display rental price per single day on step 2 of the booking form.
- Build your own fields of the order form, decide whether they are optional or required, specify error messages.
- Add custom agreements needed to be accepted by the customer.
- Define your custom color style of the form.
- Specify Google Map settings like wheel scrolling, dragging behavior. Style the map your way with custom JSON.
Displays a list of all submitted orders (bookings) in the system.
- Browse, edit or delete submitted bookings.
- Set statuses for bookings: New Booking, Accepted, Rejected, Finished.
- The administrator receives information about: pickup date and time, pickup location, return date and time, return location, order total amount, billing list with calculated fees, rented vehicle, ordered extras, customer details and chosen payment method.
A module that allows you to add an unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer like child seat, additional drivers, car insurance and more…
- Browse, add, edit or delete booking extras.
- Name the additive and add a description.
- Select at least one location in which additive is available.
- Define whether an add-on can be ordered more then once (a maximum number for a given add-on).
- Set the price for single addition.
- Select the price per entire rental period or price per day.
- Select tax rate for the price.
With this module you can define an unlimited number of vehicles (cars) and set a number of parameters for them.
- Browse, add, edit or delete vehicles.
- Set vehicle name, description and featured image.
- Select at least one location at which vehicle is available.
- Set vehicle type (category).
- Enter vehicle make and model.
- Set number of seats and bags for a vehicle.
- Set type of gearbox.
- Set fuel state (or fuel policy).
- Enter minimum and maximum driver’s age.
- Enable or disable “or similar” label for a vehicle.
- Enter vehicle net price of rental per single day.
- Define deposit value if applicable.
- Define one way fee if applicable.
- Define after business hours return fee if applicable.
- Define different tax rates for different types of prices.
- Assign vehicle attributes.
- Specify dates in which vehicle is not available.
A list of available vehicle types (or categories).
In this module you can define unlimited number of vehicle attributes like fuel policy, color, engine, etc. and then you can assign them to individual vehicles in their settings.
- Browse, add, edit or delete vehicle attributes.
- Select one of the three attribute types: Text Value, Single Choice, Multi Choice.
- A text value is used for any custom text. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘color’ and then specify it by entering it in a vehicle single settings.
- A single and multi choices are used for predefined values. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘transmission’ with two values ‘automatic’ and ‘manual’ and then specify one of them or both of them in a vehicle single settings.
The module allows you set different an unlimited number of pricing rules that override default prices. For example, you can set a different price during holidays, on a specific day of the week or a weekend, or offer different prices depending on the length of the rental period.
- Browse, add, edit or delete pricing rules.
- Select the forms the rule applies to.
- Select the vehicles the rule applies to.
- Set any day of the week the rule applies to in a recursive manner.
- Specify custom dates or date ranges the rule applies to.
- Specify number of rental days (or a range of days) the rule applies to.
- Set custom price and tax rate.
Define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23%.
Define the e-mail account used to send notifications.
Frontend Feature List of Car Rental Booking System for WordPress
- Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Ajax Driven
- WooCommerce Integration (the Plugin is Also Fully Functional without WooCommerce Installed)
- Google Calendar Integration
- Telegram Messenger Integration
- Compatible with WPML, Supporting Multi-Language Websites
- Visual Composer Page Builder Integration
- Uses Geolocation
- RTL (Right-to-Left Writing System) is Supported
- Step Based Form with Easy Steps Navigation
- Google Map with Active Locations
- Popup with Location Summary
- Service of Restrictions Related to the Driver’s Age
- Smart Sticky (Floating) Summary Sidebar
- Integrated with Paypal, Stripe and WooCommerce Payment Gateways
- Support for Cash and Wire Transfer Payment Methods
- SMS Integration with Nexmo and Twilio
- Unlimited Booking Forms with Different Settings
- Unlimited Bookings
- Unlimited Number of Cars with Unlimited Number of Car Attributes
- Unlimited Add-Ons to Order
- Add-Ons Per Rental or Per Day
- Detailed Documentation
- Demo Content Available with One Click Importer
- Fully Translatable with .po / .mo Files
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Crossbrowser Compatible
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 100,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 15+ years of experience and 9+ years of our presence on Envato Market. We specialize in WordPress, design, and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
19.02.2020 – v2.0
- Improved code,
- Improved look and feel of dashboard,
- Improved speed of the plugin,
- Improved upload driver license feature,
- Added option to set interval between bookings,
- Added option to set booking form fields from step #3 as mandatory,
- Added option to remove “Thank you” page if wooCommerce support is enabled,
- Added option to set label and URL address of “Back To Home” button,
- Added option to hide pickup and return location if only one is available,
- Added option to set default quantity of booking add-on,
- Added option to set quantity as mandatory or selected by default,
- Added option to set different price per day depending on date range,
- Added option to set different price per day depending on number of days rental,
- Added option to send e-mail message with list of vehicles received and returned in current day,
- Added option to use different currencies,
- Added option to import exchange rates,
- Added errors logging feature,
- Added option to handle errors related with Google Maps API key,
- Added option to set image for payments,
- Added option to enable/disable wooCommerce payments in 3rd step,
- Added option to set default built-in payment method,
- Added option to enable/disable payment processing,
- Added option to set location details in dashboard via Google autosuggestion,
- Added option to set percentage/fixed discount in coupons based on rental days count,
- Added option to remove unneeded Google Maps from other plugins/theme,
- Added option to set default state of booking details,
- Added option to set different prices depends on pickup and return location,
- Added option to enable/disable/force of creating wooCommerce account by customer,
- Added new price type named “Initial fee”,
- Added relations (links) between bookings from plugin and wooCommerce,
- Improved look and feel of “Pricing Rule” module,
- Improved look and feel of “Vehicles” module.
01.07.2019 – v1.9
- Code improved,
- Added new style for booking form widget,
- Added option to modify “Daily” billing type,
- Added option to select different geolocation servers.
05.11.2018 – v1.8
- Fixed few minor bugs.
19.10.2018 – v1.7
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added option to set different prices for booking add-ons depending on chosen vehicle,
- Added option to split sum of booking between net price and tax.
02.10.2018 – v1.6
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added booking form widget,
- Added option to calculate costs related with driving to pickup location and return from end location,
- Added option to hide all fees and include them to cost of vehicle rent,
- Added option to restrict customer pickup/return location to particular countries,
- Added automatic synchronization of booking statuses between wooCommerce and plugin,
- Updated included jQuery libraries to the newest versions.
11.09.2018 – v1.5
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added option to enable/disable geolocation,
- Added option to enable/disable customer own pickup/return location,
- Added option to restrict customer pickup/return location to particular area.
17.08.2018 – v1.4
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added option to upload driver license,
- Added option to hide total number of vehicles,
- Added option to redirect user to a specific URL address after making a payment via Stripe.
20.07.2018 – v1.3
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added support for wooCommerce,
- Added possibility to group the same vehicles,
- Added option to disable/enable driver’s age,
- Added option to set prices depends on driver’s age,
- Added option to set prices depends on rental period (for hourly and daily mode),
- Added integration with Telegram Messenger: https://telegram.org/,
- Improved UI.
21.05.2018 – v1.2
- Fixed few minor bugs.
17.05.2018 – v1.1
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added support for RTL mode,
- Added integration with Google Calendar,
- Added integration with Twilio: https://www.twilio.com/ (SMS integration),
- Added different types of billing type: hourly, daily, daily + hourly,
- Added option to determine minimum and maximum days number of vehicle rental,
- Added option to scroll user to booking add-ons section after selecting a vehicle,
- Added option to determine type of checking vehicles availability,
- Added option to define default vehicle,
- Improved look and feel of displaying pricing rules.
29.03.2018 – v1.0
- Initial release.
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT