We have integrated our successful Invision theme with WordPress. It is a blog/magazine style theme built with Ionic Framework. Now with Lazy Loading for your WordpPress Items.
- Push Notifications by OneSignal
- Social Sharing Integrations using Social Sharing Cordova Plugin
- AdMob Integration using AdMob Plugin Pro
- Advanced Custom Fields
Description: Customise WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields
- Better REST API Featured Images
Description: Adds a top-level field with featured image data including available sizes and URLs to the post object returned by the REST API.
- Category and Taxonomy Image
Description: Category and Taxonomy Image Plugin allow you to add image with category/taxonomy.
- WP REST API V2
Description: JSON-based REST API for WordPress, originally developed as part of GSoC 2013.
- WP REST API V2 Custom Post Types
Description: Adds Advanced Custom Post Types to WP REST API V2 JSON output.
- WP REST API V2 Category Images
Description: Adds Category Images to WP REST API V2 JSON output.
- WP API Menus
Description: Allows us to load WP primary menu in the main app navigation
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Download the APK from here for Android based devices.
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
IONIC VIEW APP ID
- Download Ionic View app.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Enter the following APP ID: 60C029D9
ADVANTAGES OF USING IONIC
- One source for all the supported platforms (mainly Android and iOS).
- Main development in HTML, CSS and JS, which almost all web developers know.
- Built On Angular
- Integration with Cordova and PhoneGap
- Easy to style and change layout using inbuilt SCSS
You can check the documentation here
Disclaimer: Invision Theme design is based on the outstandingly looking Now UI Kit
Download Invision – Ionic WordPress App [LAST] Nulled FREE at NulledThemesDot.com
v. 1.1.1 + AdMob integration, done in www/js/providers/providers/ad-mob.js + i18n - option to translate language strings in www/js/providers/constants/translations.js # All custom events are moved to www/js/providers/constants/events.js # OneSignal integration is moved in a module for easy removal if not needed:www/js/providers/providers/ad-mob.js # App Configs are moved to www/js/providers/constants/app-config.js v. 1.0 * Initial Release -------------- [^] Bug fix [#] Change [+] New feature [-] Removed feature