Media Folders Pro
Media Folders Pro is powerful WordPress plugin for organizing thousands of files into handy folders hierarchy. It turns Media Library into high quality WordPress File Manager that works similar to your PC’s file explorer.
Why Media Folders Pro plugin?
Drag and drop interface
– Organize your files and folders easily using drag&drop interface. Move them one by one or enable “Bulk Select” mode to select multiple items and move them at once.
– Have the same file in multiple folders without making a physical copy on the disk, just hold Ctrl key when you move the file to another folder using drag&drop interface.
– Just open needed folder and type text into search input field. Plugin automatically searches files and folders into selected folder and all its subfolders.
– Drag&drop folders from your PC directly to Media Library and you have the same folders hierarchy created automatically. (don’t work in WP 4.3 and older, and in IE browser).
Upload to specific folder
– Don’t have organized folders on your PC? Organize them in Media Library easily! Create folders and upload files from PC directly to specific folders.
– Beautiful upload progress popup window that show both specific file upload progress and total upload progress. Pause and cancel uploading at any time.
3RD party compatible
Download Media Folders Pro – WordPress Plugin Nulled FREE at NulledThemesDot.com
– Did you see “Add Media” button when you create a new post? This plugin is compatible with any theme and plugin at any place where this button is used, including WooCommerce, Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, Divi Builder etc.
Sliders and carousels
– No sense to put everything into one plugin. But you can use any popular slider/carousel plugin you like, just open specific folder and select all the files inside using Shift key.
Available files types
– For better security, WordPress allows you to only upload the most commonly used file types. Now you can break this rule and manually manage the list of allowed file types.
– You can activate plugin Network Wide and configure upload settings for all sites at one place. At the same time each site has its own folders and files directory.
– If you changed default thumbnail sizes you can easily apply this changes to already exist images. Regenerate thumbnails for only selected files or regenerate them for whole library at once.
User : test
Password : test
CHANGE LOG : # UPDATE V 1.1.0 - ( 13 Mar 20 ) -autoselecting images after uploading -fixed bug with Gutenberg builder -fixed bug with uploading and deleting files -added support for Elementor page build -fixed issue with woocommerce compatibility # UPDATE V 1.0 - ( 7 Feb 20 ) -Initial Release
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT