THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
Opposite is a great solution for those who need to quickly build a mobile game to play with words anywhere you are.
XSApp is a HTML/CSS theme to create your awesome App Landing Page in no time. Clean, modern design, different header colors, easy to customize.
VintyMag is a complete Magazine/Newspaper WordPress Theme where you can showcase your blog news in an old-fashioned look. It is easy to install and configure, and it has got 4 different Home and Categories layouts.
Opposite is a full-working template (UI + Source Code) where you have to guess words and their opposites. Each level shows a hint to help players guessing the 2 words.
There is a button that allows you to ask help to your friends by Email, SMS or social networks – the app takes a screenshot of your current game status and offers the choice to share it.
The Admin can add as many words as he wants in the source code – they are simple arrays of Strings – as far as the words don’t exceed 6 characters in length.
This template is also multi-language, it comes with 2 pre-defined languages (English and Italian), just for demo purposes. The Admin can add other languages.
The design is clean, code is commented and project folders and files are well organized in the package.
• Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
• Read the online Documentation to learn how to configure the template’s features.
• Keep an eye to the Change Log on the bottom of this page when an update gets released.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell or share the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement
iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project – Edit the template as you wish with the power of Xcode and Swift.
Storyboard, iOS 9.0 and above, Universal – Run your app on all iOS devices
Download Opposite | iOS Words Puzzle Game Application Nulled FREE at NulledThemesDot.com
Scramble words and their opposites – Swipe over the collored areas on the bottom of the screen to select characters and compose the right words to win the round.
Multi-language – Check the documentation to learn how to add extra languages in the app.
AdMob Interstitial ads – Get some revenue from full-screen advertisement banners
Modern, clean design – The UI has been carefully crafted to offer the best user experience to your clients.
Online Documentation – Read the extensive guide of this template to be able to configure it properly.
PSD icons included in the package – App and buttons icons are stored into a PSD folder, for easy image replacement.
The latest official version of Xcode – Beta versions of an IDE usually never work 100% properly, and the code of this app has been written using the latest official version of Xcode and you can download it from the Mac App Store. You must use it and avoid Betas.
An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version – It’s always good to keep your macOS up to date, technology keeps growing and I follow its changes, as well as updating my templates every time a new OS gets released.
An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program – This is needed for you to publish apps on the iTunes App Store. You can still edit this template on code without that account, but you won’t be able to run it on your real iOS device since you’ll need a Team ID.
Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language – You don’t need to be a skilled or professional developer, anyway it’s recommended to have at least the basic knowledge of what you’re dealing with, in order to be able to customize this template and publish your applications on the App Store.
An active AdMob account – Unless you want to remove ads in this app, you need to sign up for an AdMob account to display them.
A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store – iOS Simulators may fail during tests, they are not reliable as a real device is, so I strongly recommend you to always run this application on a real phone/tablet. This is also suggested by Apple’s official Guidelines.
September 24, 2019
- Updated to Xcode 11, iOS 13 - Added a 'Launch Screen.storyboard' file to the project and customized it with an ImageView that contains the 'launch_screen' ImageSet - which was added into the 'Assets.xcassets' folder - Assigned the 'Launch Screen' storyboard file to the 'Launch Screen File' field in the General tab - Removed the 'LaunchImage' folder from the Assets.xcassets one - Removed the row called 'Asset Catalog Launch Image Set Name - LaunchImage' from Build Settings - Added this line of code above all instances of 'present(vc, animated: true, completion: nil)' due to iOS 13 new Modal system: vc.modalPresentationStyle = .fullScreen ** PLEASE NOTE: You may see a bunch of Buildtime warnings while running the app on your device via Xcode, saying: "Auto Layout Localization: Views without any layout constraints may clip their content or overlap other views". Do not worry about it, just ignore those warnings - they aren't errors - and the app will still work perfectly and the design won't get messed up.
March 29, 2019
- Updated to Xcode 10.2, Swift 5
March 22, 2019
- Updated AdMob SDK to 7.42.0 version, which means that I've added the following .frameworks files to the project: • GoogleMobileAds.framework • GoogleAppMeasurement.framework • GoogleUtilities.framework • nanopb.framework - Added the "-ObjC" value in the 'Other Linker Flag' row in the 'Build Settings' tab - Added 'import GoogleMobileAds' on the top of the 'AppDelegate.swift' file - Added the following code into the 'didFinishLaunchingWithOptions() delegate function in the 'Appdelegate.swift' file: // Initialize AdMob GADMobileAds.sharedInstance().start(completionHandler: nil) - Updated the Documentation
February 3, 2019
- First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, UIKit, Swift language - Compatible with all iOS devices
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Rate my Work
Your support is always greatly appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please click here to rate your purchases!