Redaktor is an HTML editor that allows WordPress users with proper permissions to update HTML on posts and pages, without hopping back and forth between the admin area and the front-end site.
- Install and activate the Redaktor WordPress plugin; no theme changes required
- Make sure you’re logged into the site as a user with permission to publish posts
- Press the backtick key (`) to bring up the editor or click the “Edit HTML” button in the admin toolbar
- Editor window in the way? Resize the window or detach it from the bottom of the screen.
- Click Save to update page/post content
- The code editor is Emmet-equipped for tag auto-completion and other goodness
- Changes are saved as revisions in the WordPress database
- Compatible with custom post types
- Ace (code editor)
- Emmet (editor shortcuts)
- Bootstrap (button & input styling)
- jQuery UI (fer the draggin’ and resizin’, included via WordPress core)
Check out the list of known issues
Download Redaktor Front-End HTML Editor Last Ver Nulled FREE at NulledThemesDot.com
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT