Up and Running With Foundation for Apps
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn all the essentials of working with Zurb’s “Foundation for Apps” framework. Along the way we’ll build a complete interface for a Task Management web app. Discover how to use the web design skills you already have to start designing application UIs. Let’s begin!
What You’ll Learn
- What you’ll find inside the Foundation for Apps package and what it can do to accelerate your web app design processes.
- How to work with the Foundation for Apps templating and grid systems.
- How Foundation for Apps components work, and how to make use of them in your app.
- How to add animations and custom styling.
- How to build a task management app, from loading a controller to adding tasks, using search and tag filtering, setting colors and status, and more.
About the Instructor
Kezz Bracey is a designer and coder who specializes in web design and development. Her two focus areas are on theme development for WordPress, Ghost, and many other themeable platforms, and on finding the latest, most efficient, user-focused design and development techniques. You can follow her on Twitter.