THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
The WP Amortization Calculator is a professional, high quality, and highly customizable calculator that can be used for Mortgage, Auto or any kind of amortized loan. It can be inserted on a page or used as a widget, even multiple times.
Completely translation ready and included support for many different currency formats. Clean, material design will look great in any WordPress standards compliant theme.
- Simple WordPress plugin install
- Excellent lead capture tool
- Impress your visitors with a professional and high quality amortization calculator
- Educate your visitors with the costs involved in obtaining a home mortgage
- Perfect tool for Real Estate Agents and Lenders
- Clean and modern design
- Visual Composer integration – now available as a drag & drop Visual Composer element!
- Override main settings per calculator and use for different purposes
- Add your own logo and info to the PDF, and customize the email sent to leads
- Receive a BCC copy of email & PDF sent to visitors and see the type of loan they are interested in
- Back-end settings include many options for customization and personalization
- Automatic Updates included!
- Responsive design, amortization schedule collapses vertically on small screens
- Translation Ready with included translation files
- Use any currency symbol (left or right side) and 3 different money format choices
- Easily override styling with your own custom CSS
- Compatible with any standards compliant WordPress theme
- Not just for Mortgages, use for any amortized loan and de-select mortgage related results
- Simple to use, easy to install, powerful back-end features
- Use the shortcode, the widget or Visual Composer element
- Excellent plugin to include for theme developers
Included in Borrow Theme
Our amortization calculator is included in the Borrow Theme by Elite Author OceanThemes!
Download WP Amortization Calculator Nulled FREE at NulledThemesDot.com
Version 1.4.3 - 2019-02-04 - Added Chinese font compatability for PDF Generation. Version 1.4.2 - 2018-12-22 - Updated TCPDF to latest version 6.2.25 to fix some warnings in php 7.3 Version 1.4.1 - 2018-11-27 - Added option to use checkbox or always show email input. It will only work if Allow Email Report Option is selected yes. Version 1.4 - 2018-07-24 - Added option to hide/show Down Payment from Form and results. Version 1.3 - 2018-06-24 * Fixed Bug and added ROI EU decimal system. Version 1.2 - 2017-12-04 - As Many Users Request/Demand Added Option of whether to show month or year or both as Term Type. Version 1.1.11 - 09-18-2017 - Fixed float value issue in Value Slider. Version 1.1.10 - 06-01-2017 - Bug fixes and slider options Version 1.1.8 - 04-07-2017 - Added optional slider controls for inputs Version 1.1.7 - 02-22-2017 - Fix for loading scripts only when shortcode is in use Version 1.1.6 - 10-26-2016 - Added RTL support - Added several fonts to choose from for PDF output Version 1.1.5 - 2-27-2016 - Percent or Amount option for down payment field - Reset mail content type after mail to avoid conflicts - https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23578 Version 1.1.4 - 12-15-2015 - CSS unique class names for form entry fields added (for further customization) - Small fix for plugin check if installed already - Choice of percent of loan amount for insurance estimates - Correction for PMI override display Version 1.1.3 - 10-8-2015 - Fixed title / tooltip display - Fixed Outlook display of pdf attachment with email Version 1.1.2 - 10-5-2015 - Changed svg info buttons on page to png...some servers aren't set up to serve svg - Changed a function name that conflicted with another plugin - Minor styling fixes Version 1.1.1 - 9-29-2015 - Fixed progress bar association for multiple calculators - Added per calculator overrides for all settings - Visual Composer integration - Max 50 years results for amortization schedule Version 1.1.0 - 9-26-2015 Initial Release
If you purchase the WP Amortization Calculator, please rate it well to encourage us to add features and improvements – Thank you!